Five Pitfalls for eBusiness
From Gartner Group
Research from the Gartner Group finds that businesses tend to be
confused by new technologies and do not draw up sound business plans
as a consequence. Here are the 5 pitfalls online businesses should
1. Never make ebusiness an end in itself. It should fit in with
the overall business plan.
2. Project managers should be fully trained in the intricacies of
the new technologies.
3. Companies should assign specific teams to implement
technologies for ebusiness. These teams should fully understand the
new technologies and how to use them effectively.
4. Companies should include overviews of emerging technologies in
their business plans.
5. Business must monitor the behavior of competitors closely and
be prepared to embrace change when it happens.
NUA's Latest Surveys
Have you considered how doing business on the web will fit with your current
business plan? Or is a website just something you feel you need?