Archive for Online Business Tools
Talk To Your Webmaster is an easy-to-follow guide fo finding, selecting,then maximizing the use of a webmaster. You’ll find tips on
- Five places to find a webmaster – and how to leverage each of them.
- Seven questions to ask when interviewing a webmaster – even via email.
- Five tips for a successful working relationship – and how you control each of them.
- The basic website process, illustrated in a flowchart, as well as in words. You’ve never seen it made easier!
- The six parts of your request that are critical. Skip one of these and you’ll be playing “tag” again!
- Ready-to-use site standards that will save you hours of agonizing over what you want – and will have your webmaster singing your praises.
If you’re drowning in a sea of misplaced receipts, yellow stickies with your ideas, missing ebooks, affiliate links, and lost opportunities you need these tools! Take control of your planning process, content calendar, time tracking, and intellectual property with these easy-to-use tools. Details
One of the most commonly used tools online is a shopping cart. Among the choices, 1ShoppingCart has been popular for nearly ten years. If you are using 1ShoppingCart or any of its private label brands, then you need this program. Set up in short video segments, you can choose the topic you need to know more about, then watch and follow along. It’s the ideal way to get your shopping cart up and running – and making more money or even to get some discounts on this best paper shredder. The private members’ site includes videos, tips & resources, plus answers to your questions! Details
Obviously we’re undergoing some BIG changes here at TechTamers. Please bear with our dust.
Yes, we could have done it all in the background – but live testing is so much more fun! So check back regularly to see what’s new.
Meanwhile, please visit our blog at JeanetteCates.com for a top 10